- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): timekeeping, recruitment, talent acquisition, employee & benefits.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Responsible in development and implementation of HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Unit 1802-1803, 18th floor, Antel 2000 Corporate Center, 121 Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City 1227, Philippines
- Interested in this position? Send your CV to email@example.com