- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and MS Word.
- At least 2-3 Year(s) of working experience in FP&A work experience or in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): budgeting & forecasting, Analysis & Monitoring, Business Support in operations side, Adhoc.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Finance – Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of transportation industry and/or internet company is a plus.
- Proactive in communications and a team player.
Good To Have
- Certified Managerment Accountant (CMA) holder
- Has an exposure working in Logistics Industry
- Budgeting and Forecasting: assist in the financial planning and budgeting for both internal usage and investor reporting usage.
- Analysis and Monitoring: assist in providing variance analysis on the financial indicators and track periodic performance, on both company and department level.
- Business Support: assist in the day-to-day quote and pricing. documents preparation, ensuring accuracy and liaison between the internal teams.
- Assist in other ad-hoc required by the leadership, such as cash flow optimization and strategic analysis activities, including but not limited to competitor analysis and client analysis.
- Unit 1802-1803, 18th floor, Antel 2000 Corporate Center, 121 Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City 1227, Philippines
- Interested in this position? Send your CV to email@example.com